Osage Forest of Peace. A special place of retreat and renewal in The Osage Hills that honors the spiritual search revealed
in all traditions.
Ecozoic means 'House of Life' A Ecozoic Society means a 'Society of Life.The Center for Ecozoic Studies is a continuation
of the visionary work of Fr. Thomas Berry and Dream Of the Earth. Hermann Greene, Founder and President studied with Fr. Thomas
for eighteen years and hosts conferences worldwide.
Welcome Home Warrior is the creative response of a skillful woman to the needs of returning veterans and their families dealing
with PTSD.A inspiration to all of us.
Spiritual teacher and sundancer. WES HAMIL brings blues, rock, folk and Native all together. A White man with a red heart.
Has something of a Woody Guthrie Spirit. An incredible story of moving out of the darkness into the light. A real honest truth
How To Use Music as a Guide for Meditation
your sacred time and space without distractions.
1. As the music begins, become aware of your breath and any tension in
your body. Imagine the stress and tension gently flowing from,your body.
2. Observe your breath becoming more natural,
quiet and even.
3. Be aware you are surrounded by the Presence of Divine Love. Accept this awareness and receive the Gifts
which it brings.
4. Allow the notes and rhythm of the music to slowly and gently play over your body, touching any places
5. Journal any thoughts feelings,images or words that emerged. Express with colorful drawings, magazine images,etc
Complete with a Prayer or Ritual of gratitude that is comfortable for you.